Request to join from Nicolas Valcarcel

Hi!
	I'm Nicolas Valcárcel, i've been working on some packaging on some perl
modules [1] [2] and i've been pointed to the debian-perl group on the
bug report [3] and find the idea awesome. I've been reading the
guidelines and documentation pointed to me on the invitation and i think
now i'm ready for jumping in :D

My alioth user is nxvl-guest, i'm really familiar with debian packaging
since i've been contributing to ubuntu for almost a year and to debian
for some months now.

1.
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libconfig-model-perl
2. http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/
3. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=493308

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE