Re: Request to join pkg-perl

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:00:14 -0300, Tim Retout wrote:

> I am interested in joining pkg-perl - I have one or two modules I'm
> using which I would like to see in Debian.

Great!

> My job involves working heavily with Debian, and sometimes with Perl.  I
> maintain a few packages in Debian already; my alioth username is
> 'diocles-guest'.

I've just added you to the pkg-perl group on Alioth; welcome aboard!

> I'm broadly familiar with the perl packaging policy, but probably need
> to study how svn-inject works. :)

:)

I'm sure you've already found the relevant docs at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ -- and you know how to find us
here at MDQ.

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #136:  Daemons loose in system.