Re: Debian Perl Group and DebCamp

gregor herrmann dijo [Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 07:48:19PM +0200]:
> In less than 4 weeks DebCamp will start; I thought it's time for some
> questions as a preparation:
>
> * Who will be there and when is everybody arriving?
>
>   I know this information is in penta (if made public) but I think we
>   could try to arrange a first meeting to get things started
>   beforehand via the list.

I intend to spend some days in Argentina before arriving to Debconf,
but expect to see me around the 5th.

> * What will we be working on?
>
>   http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks
>   has a list with some idea, please edit as you see fit.

From the three main topics listed in the Wiki, I think the "Policy"
ones should just be discussed between us all. "Packages"-wise, I think
we will all be doing at least a couple of packages every day, as we
will be given enough time to focus on the topic. And as for "Others",
although this is a bit external, Raphael Geissert asked me to work
with him to work on rewritting DEHS, as it's now a PHP mess. I agreed,
but undoubtely, we will benefit if some people with more of our
DebianQA-foo joins in.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23