Re: Debian Perl Group and DebCamp

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 14:57, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> For the others: We'll be at the venue at Monday, 4th between 3 and 4
> a.m. So we could try to arrange a first informal meeting on Monday
> after some hours of sleep (having lunch together?) in case some other
> group members will have arrived by that time too.

Nice!

I'll be there probably a couple of days before debcamp starts, to
setup stuff. I dunno what amounts of time I'll have, but I hope to be
able to do some hacking. PET is one of my priorities, as is working
towards helping the CPANTS people; both tasks completely abandoned
lately.

--
Martín Ferrari