Re: Group logo

Gunnar Wolf dijo [Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 02:21:32PM -0500]:
> Today I read this thread in the morning - I thought of coming up with
> an idea, but I don't know any graphical tools (I can ask our designer
> to lend me hers, of course). My idea was two straight text lines and a
> swirl-shaped text, saying "use strict; use DFSG::Free;", in the
> following way:
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl
>       ####
>     ###  ###
>    ##     #
>    ##    #
>     ###
>      ##
>       #
>    debian
>
> (of course, the text would go in the place of, and in the color of,
> the swirl)... Like it? :-}

Of course, throwing out an idea deserves implementing it. If coding
were only as easy as goofing around with Inkscape... ;-)

This is of course much perfectable, but:

http://people.debian.org/~gwolf/pkg-perl/

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23