Re: Group logo

On Tue, 2008-01-07 at 12:16 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > From my reading of "The Perl Camel Usage and Trademark
> > Information"[1], this would require permission from O'Reilly.
> >     [1] http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/perl/usage/
>
> So if that's valid, any debian-perl logo using that camel would be
> non-free, which would be non-cool.

It might be ok if you put the unaltered camel logo (circular)
on the left side of a box and put the debian logo on the right (or vice
versa).  They are happy for you to use the logo and only object to
alterations.  So juxtaposition is likely alright.

viz:
|  PC  DS  |

PC = perl camel
DS = debian swirl