New comer...

Hi,

I'm planning to package RT::Client::Console which is a package for
Request Tracker to use in any terminal.

I already did some pkgs in the past for my personal use but didnt have
time to pass all the tests to become a DD. So I'll probably need a
mentor to upload the packages for me.

So I just started to play a little bit with dh-make-perl but there is a
couple of modules needed that apparently are not packaged yet :

    * relative
    * Curses::Forms
    * RT::Client::REST

I would like to know where I could check if someone is working on them
and if not if I can do it ...

. ''`.  (\___/) E d i   S T O J I C E V I C
: :'  : (='.'=) http://www.debianworld.org
`. `~'  (")_(") GPG: 0x1237B032
  `-