Re: QA Automation using Perl

Gunnar, thanks for forwarding the link here....

Jeremiah,
I'd be really glad to improve how might collect information about the
availability
of various CPAN distros on the various Linux (and other) distributions:
http://www.szabgab.com/distributions/

That is one of the issues I'd like to work on during the hackathon.
If you are interested in this it would be great to make push there.

Gabor