Re: QA Automation using Perl

Thanks Gunnar!

Yep, I am going to that conference, should be fun. The have a wiki if anyone is interested:
http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/index.php/OsloQAWorkshop2008#Oslo_QA_Workshop.2FHackathon_2008
The is also a new Free Software conference associated with the workshop called Go Open!

It could not come at a better time since I am doing some testing with perl at my current
place of employment. It has taken away from the time I have to spend on pkg-perl though. :/
But I hope to be back fixing bugs and uploading packages soon.

    Jeremiah

Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:41:18AM -0600:  Gunnar Wolf mangled some bits into this alignment: