Re: RFA: libcrypt-openssl-{bignum,dsa,random,rsa}-perl

-=| Luk Claes, Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 07:41:44PM +0100 |=-
> If someone would be interested in taking over the maintenance of
> libcrypt-openssl-bignum-perl, libcrypt-openssl-dsa-perl,
> libcrypt-openssl-random-perl and/or libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl, feel free
> to adopt the packages...

For the record:

I've taken them over for pkg-perl and injected in SVN.
libcrypt-openssl-bignum-perl is uploaded, the rest have changed their
Maintainer accordongly but may need more work (I ran out of time
yesterday).