Re: mime-tools problems (digression)

Dam quoted Tincho writing in debian/copyright
| Files: *
| Copyright: © 2004 by Roaring Penguin Software Inc (www.roaringpenguin.com)
|            © 1998, 1999 by ZeeGee Software Inc (www.zeegee.com).
|            © 1996 by Eryq.  All rights reserved.
| License: Artistic | GPL-1+, Other
|  All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can
|  redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
|  See the COPYING file in the distribution for details.
|  .
|  It is supossed that some files that lack a proper copyright notice
|  and/or license statement are works of the same authors and licensed
|  under the same term.
|  .
|  The files without any author, copyright or license statement are:
|  t/Globby.pm
|  lib/MIME/Field/ParamVal.pm
|  lib/MIME/Parser/Reader.pm

Just a technical comment, but I thought one of the advantages of the
proposed new copyright format is that you could have a seperate RFC822
block for different files, e.g.

Files: t/Globby.pm, lib/MIME/Field/ParamVal.pm, lib/MIME/Parser/Reader.pm
Copyright: Unknown
License: Unknown
 It is supossed that some files that lack a proper copyright notice
 and/or license statement are works of the same authors and licensed
 under the same terms.

All the best,

David