#460622: ITP: libpostscript-perl: I wouldn't upload it yet

I've just changed it back to UNRELEASED with the following note:

 debian/copyright does not reflect what is present in the *.pm files.
 Some of these do not have author/copyright information.  IMO, the best
 option is to ask the author to fix his software.  If this fails,
 debian/copyright must contain what we have, and also notes about what
 we have not. Assumtions are OK, as long as they are documented so the
 ftp-masters can decide based on real facts.

Also, "handle postscript code" feels wrong to me. AFAIUI, the modules
*generate* PostScript, no? The long description can follow that too.

I've also made a couple of changes, see SVN logs.