Re: DebCamp work for pkg-perl?

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 14:46 -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> (Please don't CC me.)

Sorry.  I'm using evolution ... it's the default behaviour.

> Guy Hulbert wrote:
> > with a link to:
> > http://kitenet.net/~joey/code/debhelper/
>
> This page links to the thread where debhelper was designed. (Design
> document? Feh.) However, I was referring not to how _I_ designed
> debhelper, but how it was designed to be _used_.

And is that documented somewhere (i don't see any link in your reply) ?

Would you like me to document either of these things?  Both are
(somewhat nebulously) on my long list of things I would like for myself
and if it doesn't exist, I am glad to share.

--
--gh