Re: DebCamp work for pkg-perl?

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 14:06 -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> > SUPMBS_DOCS := auto  # default, let dh_installdocs look for debian/docs
> >             := README # generates "dh_installdocs README"
> > SUPMBS_LINKS := <empty> # default; omit the call to dh_link
>
> That's disgusting. Why not just use debhelper as it was designed?

google: debhelper design

turned up:
http://www.chris-lamb.co.uk/2007/09/17/graphing-the-debhelper-design-pattern/

with a link to:
http://kitenet.net/~joey/code/debhelper/

but from here I am somewhat lost trying to find any kind of design
document.  There are a few google hits to 10 year old mailing list
messages.

[this is a bit of a nit of mine]

--
--gh