Re: DebCamp work for pkg-perl?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:13:38 -0200, Martín Ferrari wrote:

> > Yeah. At least we will be in the same time zone for once :)
> Not that anyone respects his own timezone... :)

:)

> > * revamping the build approach: discussions/prototyping/rants/cdbs vs.
> >   anti-cdbs flames
> This will surely be an interesting real-life flamewar :)

Interesting for sure, and it could be fun too.

> Speaking of which, after Friday's marathon, I threw the makefiles and
> haven't touched them again (make is _very_ frustrating). But I'd like
> to know if anyone had the opportunity to take a look at them and has
> any opinion.

I took a look at the "simple" one, and I think I more or less
understood it :)
My concern is (like Damyan has also expressed it) the question of
flexibility/extendability.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Josh With: Welfare blues