Re: Control info fetching in DebianQA

-=| Martín Ferrari, Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 09:38:32AM -0200 |=-
> On Jan 2, 2008 9:19 AM, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Any ideas how to show the box? Note that we already have a "tooltip"
> > hooked to the package name for packages with "notes", for example
> > libcoy-perl.
>
> I was thinking on a different element, besides the package name (like
> an arrow pointing down), which upon click would display an initially
> hidden table row, with one table cell (colspan=5), and freeform inside
> that.

Sounds good.

> > What additional information is available?
>
> - All new control info.
> - Bugs list

BTS info is already available in the Bugs column. I find it very useful
to view all packages bugs count without further action as I sometimes
use this as a criteria where to spend my time.

> - Detailed info wrt upstream/archive
> - Last changelog
These are also already shown, but...

Is your idea to make the list more simple? Only package names and the
result of the classification? With further information available on
demand. This sounds good to me (but I'd really prefer to leave Bugs
intact).