Control info fetching in DebianQA

Hi Gunnar,

while you were away for the holidays, I took the freedom to commit
your patch to DebianQA, plus the small modifications I added to it. I
also modified qareport to show the short description after the package
name, and everything seems to be working nicely.

$ ./qareport -c /srv/home/groups/pkg-perl/.debianqa/qa.conf
Showing 110 out of 597 packages
dh-make-perl: Create Debian packages from perl modules
 - Problems: has_bugs
 - Repository status: OK
(...)

Now somebody has to write the template modifications :)
I was thinking in just making a "expand" button which would show a big
box with all the available info (retrieved by other ajax-y script)

--
Martín Ferrari