Re: updated libhtml-treebuilder-xpath-perl

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:57:27 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> So I updated it and would like it if someone took a look at it to see if
> it is uploadable or if it needs more work.

Looks good. Minor nitpicks ("Damyan style" :)):
* in debian/watch you could use
  http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-TreeBuilder-XPath/ .*/HTML-TreeBuilder-XPath-([[:digit:]].*)\.tar\.gz
  which is a bit faster
* in debian/rules you could
  - use "$(QUILT_STAMPFN)" instead of "patch" (I seem to remember
    that depending on stamp files is better)
  - let install-stamp depend on build-stamp instead of install depend
    on build and build-stamp depend on $(QUILT_STAMPFN) instead of
    build depend on patch/$(QUILT_STAMPFN) (but I'm still not sure if
    I understood those makefile target dependencies correctly)
  - removing the deletion of .packlist; at least I don't see any
    .packlist file in the resulting .deb if I delete the line

Others may correct me if I got on the wrong track somewhere :)

Thanks for your work!
 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Aimee Mann: King of the Jailhouse