RE: updated libhtml-treebuilder-xpath-perl

> * PGP Signed by an unknown key: 11/29/2007 at 05:01:27 PM On
> Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:57:27 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
>
> > So I updated it and would like it if someone took a look at
> it to see
> > if it is uploadable or if it needs more work.
>
> Looks good. Minor nitpicks ("Damyan style" :)):

Heh, they are the best kind! :)

> * in debian/watch you could use
>   http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-TreeBuilder-XPath/
> .*/HTML-TreeBuilder-XPath-([[:digit:]].*)\.tar\.gz
>   which is a bit faster

Right, will do.

> * in debian/rules you could
>   - use "$(QUILT_STAMPFN)" instead of "patch" (I seem to remember
>     that depending on stamp files is better)
>   - let install-stamp depend on build-stamp instead of install depend
>     on build and build-stamp depend on $(QUILT_STAMPFN) instead of
>     build depend on patch/$(QUILT_STAMPFN) (but I'm still not sure if
>     I understood those makefile target dependencies correctly)

I am not sure I understand all the quilt stamping stuff, but I will look
deeper into the rules file. Can someone maybe point me to more info on
that particular aspect of the rules file? (I will of course use my
Google skills to search for more info on my own.)

>   - removing the deletion of .packlist; at least I don't see any
>     .packlist file in the resulting .deb if I delete the line

Ahh yes, the famous .packlist file. I think I remember lint complaining
about this previously. I will look at that more closely.

Thanks gregor, and congratulations!

	Jeremiah