Re: Bundles in Debian

On Oct 5, 2007, at 10:09 AM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

I was thinking about simple perl-$bundlename or perl-bundle- $bundlename.
I don't like that -perl is a suffix and while it is not feasible to
change that for the perl _module_ packages, bundles have no existing
practice so we have the freedom to choose.

I agree. I think -perl is a bad suffix, it should be a prefix instead. :-/

I think your suggestion would work well:

	perl-cpan or alternatively perl-bundle-cpan

	Jeremiah