Re: Injecting to svn packages using CDBS

-=| Jose Luis Rivas Contreras, 17.09.2007 05:37 |=-
> I would like to know if there's some problem with injecting packages
> using CDBS in debian/rules. I checked the policies[0] and there's no
> objection but as I saw a template for debian/rules[1] then I thought
> there could be any problem on this
>
> [0] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
> [1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/rules-template-noxs

Well, I personally dislike CDBS and this is explaining with my lack of
knowledge about it. Others seem quite happy with CDBS.

The dh-make-perl templates use debhelper just because dh-make-perl's
author choose it.

To answer your question directly: No, there is no problem injecting CDBS
packages (apart from losing one potential sponsor).