Re: svn-inject oddness [ FIXED ]

On Sep 6, 2007, at 9:20 PM, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
On Sep 6, 2007, at 9:12 PM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

- -=| Jeremiah Foster,  6.09.2007 22:01 |=-
On Sep 6, 2007, at 8:43 PM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

Can you investigate a little further on the missing result of "svn ls svn+ssh://jeremiah-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/branches/ upstream"?

Yes, here is the output:

jeremiah@jeremiahfoster:~/code/perl/debian-perl/pkg-perl svn ls
svn+ssh://jeremiah-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/branches/ upstream |
wc -l

This was 0 yesterday!

What could be the reason for that change?

I know - I am trying to figure that out, which is to say, I have no idea. (I have downloaded and installed the latest joeyh software again, but this is the third time or so.)

My development environment was clearly messed up somehow, so the installation of a new chroot enabled me to use svn-inject again.

	Jeremiah