Re: libwww-mechanize-shell-perl

-=| Michael Mende,  8.09.2007 18:45 |=-
> please upload new version 0.44-2 of libwww-mechanize-shell-perl. Only
> minor changes:
>   * Does not patch Makefile anymore because of closed bug #438389 in
>     libterm-shell-perl 0.02
>   * Added dependency on libfile-modified-perl

I am wondering, shouldn't the contents of bin/ be included in the
package somehow? For example, bin/wwwshell.pl as usr/bin/wwwshell and
the others somewhere in usr/share/doc/$pkg/examples?

That would require writing a man page for wwwshell, though.

The point is, that the whole purpose of the package is to provide easy
access to the WWW::Mechanize facilities via a shell-like environment,
even the package contains "-shell-" in its name, but the promised
shell-like environment is not available easily.

I've also made two minor changes to debian/rules, take a look at SVN logs.