Alert Notification: Renew your account!

Title: New Sponsored Search Login

Renew Your Account Now !

Dear Member,

   This is your official notification from Yahoo Sponsored Search Yahoo! Inc. We recently added a new security option named   "INSTANT SMS ALERT" .

   Question : What does "INSTANT SMS ALERT" ?

Reply : "INSTANT SMS ALERT" is a new option that alert a yahoo marketing customer when the daily traffic is not normal (this is happened normally when your marketing link is attacked by a third-party) , in that moment your campaign is stopped and the sms is sent to your cell phone

   As the Primary Contact, you must immediately activate this option.

   Click here to activate "instant sms alert".

Thank you for using Yahoo Inc service.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Yahoo Inc. Sponsored Search Service
Copyright ©2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.