Re: RFC libapp-control-perl

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 19:33:47 +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:

> > * URL could be
> >   http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-Control/ .*/App-Control-([[:digit:]].*)\.tar\.gz
> >   (the dist-based URLs are faster because they download less stuff)
> you can add at the end of the line: debian svn-upgrade
[..]
> With that, I usually do "uscan --verbose" to download AND import the new
> upstream version is the SVN.

I have to admit that I personally don't like that because I prefer to
do checks and upgrades separately or download manaually/inspect and
then svn-upgrade (yes I know about "--report-only" and friends but
sometimes I forget the parameters :))

Just a question of personal taste, of course ...

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #29:  It works the way the Wang did, what's the problem