Re: RFC libapp-control-perl

gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:43:03 +0100, David Bremner wrote:
>
>> I have injected my first module into the pkg-perl repository.
>> I'm sure there are things that could be improved.
>
> Hi, welcome and thanks.
>
> I took a short look at libapp-control-perl:
>
> debian/watch:
> * version could be 3
> * URL could be
>   http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-Control/ .*/App-Control-([[:digit:]].*)\.tar\.gz
>   (the dist-based URLs are faster because they download less stuff)

you can add at the end of the line: debian svn-upgrade
(for example, the full line of libschedule-at-perl is:
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Schedule/Schedule-At-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz debian svn-upgrade
)

With that, I usually do "uscan --verbose" to download AND import the new
upstream version is the SVN.