Re: Injecting Jay's perl packages in SVN

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 01:47:38PM +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:

> > All Jay perl packages are injected and tagged with the script in attachment
>
> Oups, I push the 'send' button to early.
> Most packages are injected but I had some conflicts :
> - libimager-perl
> - libmodule-build-perl
> - libxml-sax-perl

libxml-sax-perl: I already imported this; see
 http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-perl-maintainers/2007-November/008227.html

libmodule-build-perl: this is is Damian's NMU, and it's the current
 version in the archive. See #441987.

libimager-perl: looks like an incomplete cleanup with leftovers in
 branches/upstream (and tags). See
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2007/11/msg00002.html

Niko Tyni   ntyni@iki.fi