Re: Injecting Jay's perl packages in SVN

Vincent Danjean wrote:
> Vincent Danjean wrote:
>>   I will svn-inject all your perl packages (with a script) this morning so that
>> the current version will be in the Debian Perl Group SVN.
>
> All Jay perl packages are injected and tagged with the script in attachment

Oups, I push the 'send' button to early.
Most packages are injected but I had some conflicts :
- libimager-perl
- libmodule-build-perl
- libxml-sax-perl
They fail with the following error (example with the libmodule-build-perl package):

+ svn-inject -l 2 libmodule-build-perl_0.2808-0.2.dsc svn+ssh://vdanjean@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/
Checking if the default $TMPDIR allows execution...
Default $TMPDIR does NOT allow execution.
All temporary files will be created in the current directory.
 cp -l /home/vdanjean/debian/mainteneur/perl/libmodule-build-perl/libmodule-build-perl_0.2808.orig.tar.gz /home/vdanjean/debian/mainteneur/perl/libmodule-build-perl/tarballs
 mkdir -p branches/upstream/libmodule-build-perl
 tar -z -x -f /home/vdanjean/debian/mainteneur/perl/libmodule-build-perl/libmodule-build-perl_0.2808.orig.tar.gz
 mv Module-Build-0.2808 current
  svn -q import -m [svn-inject] Installing original source of libmodule-build-perl branches/upstream/libmodule-build-perl svn+ssh://vdanjean@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/branches/upstream/libmodule-build-perl
  svn: Le fichier existe déjà : système de fichiers '/svn/pkg-perl/db', transaction '10250-1', chemin '/branches/upstream/libmodule-build-perl/current'
  Command  svn -q import -m [svn-inject] Installing original source of libmodule-build-perl branches/upstream/libmodule-build-perl svn+ssh://vdanjean@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/branches/upstream/libmodule-build-perl failed in <unknown>, how to continue now? [Qri?]: q
  Aborting.

As I'm not sure about what to be done for these cases (does the SVN already has the
upstream version, it is a error in the SVN, ... ?), I've not completed these three
svn-inject. All the other (84) packages have been successfully svn-injected and tagged.

  Best regards,
   Vincent