Injecting Jay's perl packages in SVN

  Hi,

Jay Bonci wrote:
> I intend to move all of my packages over to the Debian Perl Group as soon as
> possible, join that group as much as I have time, and maintain memcached
> myself.
[...]
> I don't object to anyone hijacking my packages for the purpose of joining
> the perl group. I will be around this weekend to facilitate the move.

  Thank for this quick answer.

  I will svn-inject all your perl packages (with a script) this morning so that
the current version will be in the Debian Perl Group SVN.
  Then, I will work on the libxml-rss-perl package (my primary interest) and
post on debian-perl@lists.debian.org (CC you) all changes made (as adding
Scm-Svn: field, reorganize Uploader/Maintainer field, ...)

  Later, you, me or other Debian Perl Group member will be able to adapt
all other packages to the Debian Perl Group policy.

  For information, if I remember correctly, all DD have write access to
the Debian Perl Group SVN. So, the only thing you might want to do to join
the group is to subscribe to the ML and read the doc of the group:
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ is a good starting point.

  Best regards,
    Vincent

PS: I join in attachment the list of packages I will svn-inject
(got with "grep-aptavail -sPackage jaybonci | grep perl")

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87

libalzabo-perl
libapache-dbi-perl
libarray-compare-perl
libarray-printcols-perl