Re: Was: using dh-make-perl with Module::Install Now: Gunnar's talk

On 9/5/07, Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2007, at 10:15 PM, Steffen Mueller wrote:
>
> > P.S.: Gunnar, I really liked your article on perl modules in
> > debian. Coming from the perl-side of things, it was very helpful.
> > Thank you for writing it! Too bad I couldn't come to YAPC.

Gunnar++

You can look at  http://cpants.perl.org/ by the hands of the mohawk orga
from Vienna and specifically at http://cpants.perl.org/dist/Web-Scraper
It lists the prereqs. The source code of CPANTS is out there so you can
look at it how it calculates the dependencies or just do it manually for now.

Gabor