Re: RFC: Perl6::Say {Setting up a dedicated debian-perl machine}

On Aug 7, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Yup, and all development takes place in unstable ;-) I invite you to

set up at least an unstable chroot (or much better: A full system), so

you can participate in the fun!

Hmm, I actually have a computer in the basement that is of recent vintage that is not doing anything useful - now it will be my debian unstable machine!

I think I'll also just check out the entire subversion repo and scripts. What else should I load on the machine (aside from the usual suite of debian development tools) that people find useful and/or specific to perl development under debian?

Jeremiah