Re: Pending membership requests

Hi there,

Thank you first for let me say a few words, :)
I enjoy debian and started to do some packaging stuffs. It took me a while to get used to the process, but now I feel more confident and ready to do more, eager to learn. My first package is vala (in queue). And I have other nice tools I would like to promote and maintain (moap).

Ack is one of the tool I would like to have in Debian. It's written in Perl. I made a RFS, and someone told me about your group existence. That's why I am happy to join to follow debian-perl standards and tools (and find a sponsor btw).

Here is ack on mentors:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/ack/ack_1.64-1.dsc

It needs File::Next
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfile-next-perl/libfile-next-perl_1.00-1.ds

Should I start uploading it in debian-perl svn?

Marc-André Lureau