New packages added to the repository

Hi,

As suggested by Damyan, I have just uploaded my perl packages to the
debian-perl repository, to make them group-maintained. Those are:

libgd-barcode-perl
libipc-shareable-perl
libmail-verp-perl

I have already modified copyright and control files, and for mail-verp
there is a new upstream release; it can be uploaded now if somebody
feels like sponsoring. The other two don't deserve an upload right
now, but since upstream doesn't seem so lively, maybe an upload just
to put them under the group is ok.

I hope I haven't broken anything, as still I'm a little confused with
all the repo stuff :).

--
Martín Ferrari