Re: pkg-perl TODO: SVN, archive, upstream, etc versions

-=| Frank Lichtenheld, 26.07.2007 12:38 |=-
> I don't know which links Gunnar needs but I could use a link to the
> upstream tarball (since I will download that anyway), to the PTS page
> for the package and perhaps also the BTS page (though I can also reach
> that through the PTS page).

Upstream source link is not so easy to get (yet). I usually always use
"uscan --force" for this.

Other two links - done.

I guess the PTS link makes more sense in the Archive column, though?

Ah, and we don't look into experimental so some uploads may be missing.
Added TO-DO in versioncheck.pl