Re: QA scripts for the Debian Perl Group

gregor herrmann wrote:
After talking with Gunnar and Damyan the other night here at Debconf
I've now made some of my scripts and other stuff available.

* The scripts are in svn in a scripts/qa directory:
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/scripts/qa
* They are exported from svn to my ~/qa/ on alioth via a cronjob
  (every 15 minutes) and they are run via another cronjob (weekly).
* Their output is on the webpage: http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/
* Additionally I will continue to rebuild the packages in testing
  on my machine with Bastian's rebuild [0]and publish the logs on
  http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/qa/buildlogs

Feel free to improve (or rewrite) the scripts or add your own tools
or ...

Great!

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej