[Solved] Re: Having a version of CPAN >= 1.81 ?

Le Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 01:09:25PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves a écrit :

> You shouldn't be using CPAN.pm to build a Debian package, I don't think,
> as that is designed for automatically fetch source from remote sites.
> Therefore I would suggest that you disable this functionality.

Many thanks for the hint, Dominic,

The problem was in debian/rules, the makefile was explicitely asked to
download recommended modules:

        echo "a" | perl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=vendor

I changed "a" to "n", and disabled the version check for CPAN in
Build.pl, and it solved my problem.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy