Documentation for dh-make-perl

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a good source of documentation for dh- make-perl. I am aware of the man and perldoc pages. My goal is to create a deb of a CGI script I've written that will download all the required modules so that the user does not have to drop into the cpan shell. I have looked at various Makefile creation systems on CPAN and perlish ways of building modules but they seem less good since one almost always has to use the cpan shell (perl - MCPAN -e install FOO::Bar). For example, if one uses Module::Install that module has to be loaded from CPAN before it can be used. This is suboptimal.

I note this message from the /usr/share/doc/dh-make-perl dir;

"Using this program is no excuse for not reading the
debian developer documentation, including the policy,
the perl policy, the packaging manual and so on."

I of course have read the debian developer docs and will continue to consult them until I feel I know them better.

I am interested in writing a tutorial-like document if that is deemed worth doing by this list.

Thanks,

	Jeremiah