From: Jaldhar H. Vyas [mailto:jaldhar@debian.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:24 AM
To: Gunnar Wolf
Cc: Deepak Kumar Tripathi; debian-perl@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: loking sponser for libmime-base64-perl_3.07-1_i386

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Deepak Kumar Tripathi dijo [Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 12:15:24PM +0530]:
>>
>> Hi
>> I am looking sponser for libmime-base64-perl_3.07-1
>>
>> i have atteched the all files.
>>
>> please check and sponser it.
>>
>> PS:-Kind to see your response soon.
>
> Hi!
>
> The module you are packaging is part of the base Perl package, and is
> currently at the same version you are packaging. What is the reason
> for your packaging?

Oops.  That would be my fault.  It is one of the dependencies for the
tests of libcgi-application-plugins-perl which I maintain.  Deepak was
looking for some projects so I suggested a few perl modules he could
package including this one. Somehow I was unaware that it is part of the
core now; it wasn't the last time I checked.

Deepak needless to say we don't need this packaged anymore.  Also please
remember to file ITPs for the other modules so we can catch this kind of
mistake earlier next time.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com