Re: loking sponser for libmime-base64-perl_3.07-1_i386

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Deepak Kumar Tripathi dijo [Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 12:15:24PM +0530]:

Hi
I am looking sponser for libmime-base64-perl_3.07-1

i have atteched the all files.

please check and sponser it.

PS:-Kind to see your response soon.

Hi!

The module you are packaging is part of the base Perl package, and is
currently at the same version you are packaging. What is the reason
for your packaging?

Oops. That would be my fault. It is one of the dependencies for the tests of libcgi-application-plugins-perl which I maintain. Deepak was looking for some projects so I suggested a few perl modules he could package including this one. Somehow I was unaware that it is part of the core now; it wasn't the last time I checked.

Deepak needless to say we don't need this packaged anymore. Also please remember to file ITPs for the other modules so we can catch this kind of mistake earlier next time.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>