Re: Debian Perl package maintenance on pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org?

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 21:56 +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Good point, let's take that

   Thanks for all your engagement and feedback Joachim and sorry for my
late answer -- I had no Internet access since now.

> Ivo, what's your alioth user name?

   I actually don't have a guest-account on alioth. I'm waiting for my
DAM approval (I'm in the list) to get also a "not-guest" alioth account.

   I hope the DAM approval will happen so, this way my alioth account
would be "eim" -- I let you know as soon as the DAM approved my account,
OK? I'm currently waiting since some months so, IMHO, it will not take
"that" much longer.

> Greetings,
> Joachim

   Regards,

 I.

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors