Re: request-tracker3.4 available for adoption

This one time, at band camp, Niko Tyni wrote:
>there seem to be several people interested, so an Alioth project would
>make sense. Ivan already asked the pkg-request-tracker admins if we
>could use that, as the project doesn't look active. I'm CCing them again.
>
>Matt and Jamie, would this be OK with you? If yes, please add me
>(ntyni-guest) as well to the project developers.

It's OK with me.

As you can probably tell, I never used the alioth project, and as luck
would have it, never got a chance to do any work on rt for debian shortly
after getting the project created with Matt.

I don't have the login details for the project anymore, so I suggest you ask
the alioth admins to grant you developer access to the project.