request-tracker3.4 available for adoption

I have come to the conclusion that I do not have the time to maintain
the request-tracker3.4 package any more. I have recently changed job
and am no longer directly using it at work so there's no time there
for working on the packaging of new versions and bug fixing.

If you are interested in maintaining this package there's a few
criteria I think should be considered first:

Are you regularly using request-tracker (preferably with admin privileges)?

Are you a reasonably good perl programmer?

Are you really willing to spend the necessary time on a fairly big
package with quite a lot of users, not all of which have as much clue
as they think they have?

There's various things I would have liked to add to the package such
as debconf support and a more automated install/configure in general.

If several people are interested in maintaining this package I'd
strongly recommend joining forces and working as a team so a bit of
effort can be put into improving the packaging.

Stephen