Re: What's pending?

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 02:12:48PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> > Problem is with libunicode-map-perl, debian patches are not compatible
> > with libi18n-charset-perl. As far as I know Niko Tyni take care of it.

> I guess a quick (and temporary solution) would be to upload the new
> revision of libi18n-charset-perl in order to get the new version in
> and close #329561. OTOH there's probably no hurry for the new version
> either ...

Yes, I think it's easiest to handle these concurrently. Thus one issue
is patching libi18n-charset-perl now and the other is trying to push the
libunicode-map8-perl patches upstream.

I just did the latter, it's CPAN #18802. Sorry for not doing it earlier.

Gregor or eloy, will you take care of libi18n-charset-perl?  AFAICT,
it's only missing a proper changelog entry (although patching DOS-style
newlines away in t/utf8.t seems a bit excessive). It might be nice to
have libapp-info-perl for the tests, though (ITP #362967).

Niko Tyni	ntyni@iki.fi