Re: What's pending?

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 04:16:30PM +0200, Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:

> I have now more time for perl stuff.

Welcome back ;-)

> What packages are for uploading?

From my "open tasks" on debian-perl:

* The problems with libi18n-charset-perl and libunicode-map8-perl are
still not solved (should the latter be fixed upstream or the former
be patched in Debian or both?). My patch for libi18n-charset-perl
(which you have reported at CPAN) is still in the repository.
* libtie-ical-perl is a new package in the svn repository.
* libnet-domain-tld-perl and libemail-valid-perl still have problems,
a new revision for the former is in the svn repository, the latter
doesn't seem to belong to the Debian Perl Group (though it's in the
repository).

You find all these threads in the debian-perl archives, if you need
some specific hints to message I can look them up tomorrow.

Thanks && good night,

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: Various Artists: Manuel Ponce / Sonatina meridi