Missing packages to upload in the repository

Hi group,

I was browsing in our Alioth site (after a long time of not even
looking at it), and found that we have 11 open tickets for uploading
packages:

libconfig-tiny-perl - Manipulate .ini-style files
    Adam Kennedy
libhtml-location-perl - Represent a disk path -> URI mapping
    Adam Kennedy
libcss-tiny-perl - Read and write simple CSS files with as
    Adam Kennedy
libvalidate-net-perl - Validate Net:: related strings	*
    Adam Kennedy
libarray-window-perl - Break an array into pages/subsets/whatever
    Adam Kennedy
libobject-destroyer-perl - Auto-destroy objects containing circular references
    Adam Kennedy
libdevel-dumpvar-perl - OO reimplementation of the perldebugber's dumpval.pl script
    Adam Kennedy
libalgorithm-dependency-perl - Portable, reusable dependency algorithm
    Adam Kennedy
libhtml-template-associate-perl
    Florian Ragwitz
libstring-similarity-perl
    Allard Hoeve
libauthen-krb5-perl - Perl extension for Kerberos 5 API
    Russ Allbery

>From among them, only libvalidate-net-perl and libauthen-krb5-perl
actually exist in our repository. I am uploading now
libvalidate-net-perl.

Florian's libhtml-template-associate-perl was originally an ITP I
filed but dropped (#213149). Florian: Do you read this list? Where is
the package? Do you intend to maintain it?

Adam Kennedy... Do you read this list? Where are your packages? Do you
intend to maintain them as soon as we upload them?

We need to do some cleaning in our project area... I didn't even
bother to look at the Modules To Package section, where we have 18
requests more...

Greetings!

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154