Re: libdbd-sqlite-perl and libdbd-sqlite2-perl

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 01:48:47AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:

 > Am Freitag, den 01.04.2005, 17:26 -0600 schrieb Marcelo E. Magallon:
 > >  Can someone *please* say something regarding my SVN access?
 >
 > You can get that pretty quick, but before having these packages under
 > DPG's maintainership I'd rather hear a second opinion (might be the
 > packages former maintainers, or someone from the DPG that has better
 > knowledge of these things than me).

 It seems there isn't much interest in this, is there?  It's been two
 weeks...

 > >  which takes any person 5 minutes to read and it takes another 5
 > >  minutes to write an email which basically says "sorry, no cigar".
 >
 > Just a hint: Including links to the mails in the archive is usually
 > more convenient than the uid (or is it?)

 Sorry, not for me.  I work mostly off-line... you do remember back then
 Germany only had dial-up, right?  I keep an archive of the mailing
 lists that I track, and it's really easy to find emails by Message-Id.
 (Such an archive is available on master or gluck, I think).  It's
 really hard for me to find them when someone refers to them by URL.
 I'll try to accomodate that, too, nevertheless.

--
Marcelo