Re: Proper procedure for adding new perl packages

Hi,

you got it right. Just two notes:

Am Freitag, den 11.03.2005, 09:34 -0600 schrieb Carlo U. Segre:
> 2. Post package on the "Modules To Package" tracker on alioth
Skip the tracker, it is meant for packages we want to see in debian, but
have not time for currently, like a TODO. As you actually do work on it,
there is no real need for it.

> 7. Wait for it to be uploaded (as I am not a DD)
>                       or
>     email the list to ask for someone to upload it
Always email, just waiting might not help if nobody knows about it :-)

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner