Re: how to build perl .debs from a debian source archive without threading

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005, alex13045 wrote:
> I want perl without threading. However, I want to use the
> debian-customised version of perl. The obvious choice seems to be to
> use the debian source archive, disable threading, build the source
> into a package and then install from the newly-built packages.

Edit debian/config.debian to set the options that you want to use,
then rerun fakeroot debian/rules binary;

That being said, I've no clue what disabling threading will break for
you (if anything.)

Don Armstrong

--
Filing a bug is probably not going to get it fixed any faster.
 -- Anthony Towns