Re: libdbd-sqlite-perl

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Stephen Quinney wrote:
> The listing is of the DBD modules available in Debian with which
> DBIx::SearchBuilder is actually able to work. There is only one
> other missing from that list and that is the DBD for Oracle.

Yes, but DBIx::SearchBuilder works with DBI, not the DBDs
directly. If anything, it's DBI that should be depending on some
DBD.

Furthermore, there's no indication that DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle
isn't able to work with any old DBD. [And even if it weren't, there's
little stopping someone from writing a
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::MyOwnDB;]

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of