Re: Debian Perl Group join request

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:25:05 -0600, ezra pagel <ezra@cpan.org> wrote:

> Just Oracle::SQLLoader, an OO wrapper for Oracle's bulkloader utility.
> I've got a large suite of predictive dialer driver modules that I'm
> trying to get my employer to move to the Artistic license, but they're
> not having it :-/ So what sort of work are you doing at the telecenters?

Well, good luck trying to move your employer to a more open
approach.Remember him how much money he paid to use Perl language and
compiler. :)

[OT: I work at a brazilian non-profit organization called "Network
Information for the Third Sector", through them i've helped the
telecenters project at Sao Paulo and started coding pam-telecenter to
a new (telecenter) project that will cover many cities at our country.
FYI, a telecenter is like a free kiosk and these are being used here
at Brazil to digital inclusion mainly with free software. There are
today more than 100 telecenters at Sao Paulo, with 20 diskless
machines each, running a customized Debian distribution called Sacix.]

--
Gustavo Franco -- <stratus@acm.org>